close

Sportman’s Lodge 陳潔蓉 - 0820.jpg  

 

Judy我的瘋狂阿嬤
Judy, my crazy grandma 
教我很多很多事情
She taught me many things.
她告訴我來這裡說英文是種尊重👀👀
She told me that speaking English here is more respected.
尤其有客人或是別的國家的人在旁邊時
Especially when guests or foreigners nearby.
不然他們會覺得我們在用中文在討論他們
If we chat with Chinese, they will think that we talk about them.
很感謝她帶我去她家騎馬🐴🐴
I appreciate that she took me to her home to ride horse.
在這裡騎馬是一件很稀鬆平常的事
Horse riding is a very common thing here.
我覺得騎馬跟鄰居聊天好有親切感
I think chatting with neighbor by riding horse very nice.
Judy還帶我騎越野車爬山🗻
Judy took me to go hiking by riding off-road vehicles.
告訴我有關打獵的事情
She told me something about hunting.
她說她喜歡打獵不是為了獵物 而是享受那個過程
She said she likes to hunt not for prey, but for enjoying the process. 
其實我覺得跟登山有點像
Actually, I feel that like hiking.
不是為了登頂而是享受過程
it’s not for going to the top, but for enjoying the process.
最後我們還爬上山頂看湖
Finally, we reached the top of the hill to see the lake.
其實Judy已經很久沒來這裡了但為了我特地冒險
In fact, Judy hasn't been there for a long time.
However, she adventured with me. 
真的很感動很感動😊
I was really touched.
我想跟大家介紹我有個瘋狂阿嬤—Judy~
I want to tell everybody that I have a crazy grandma—Judy~
今天是Judy生日
Today is Judy's birthday
祝你生日快樂 Judy😀😀😀
Happy birthday, Judy😀😀😀
p.s我英文不好請見諒 我盡力了 XDD
My English is poor. Forgive me.
I have tried my best. XDD

arrow
arrow
    文章標籤
    IEE 美國打工
    全站熱搜

    ieetaiwan 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()